http://192.168.1.113 Private Use IP WIFI
192.168.1.113 is an intranet IP address, which is usually allocated to mobile phones, desktops, laptops, TVs, smart speakers and other devices. The intranet may also have another IP 192.168.1.1, which is usually used as an external gateway, this device is generally a WIFI wireless router or a switch with networking routing function. If you want to log in to its web admin interface, please click http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.113 try to enter, you also need to provide a username and password, you can also click 192.168.1.1 for more details.
192.168.1.113 is typically used for the external gateway of the internal network. Many times it is a Wifi wireless router or switch with a routing function. If you want to login to its web administration interface, please click http://192.168.1.113 to enter, if you have connection problems or if you want more technical details, please see the introduction as below.
The IP address 192.168.1.113 is the default gateway for most wireless routers or ADSL modems.
The router can use multiple IPs as the login address, but 192.168.1.113 is one of the common addresses. It should be noted that the default IP access address is different for different brands of routers, and users are generally allowed to modify the default address. Therefore, please refer to the specific access address. It should also be added that the default port is generally 80, so the port is omitted from the access address (the complete address is http://192.168.1.113:80). If the port value is modified, it needs to be written completely, for example, http://192.168.1.113:8080.
To manage your router, fill in 192.168.1.113 in your browser's address bar. After you successfully access the router management panel, you can adjust and set the following options: IP Qos, DNS, proxy, LAN, WAN, network management, security options, WLAN settings, PPPOE, MAC, WPS, DSL, and DHCP clients end.Icon / Image Meaning Table
Do as follows:
1. Manually enter http://192.168.1.113 in the address bar of your browser. If 192.168.1.113 is not the IP address of your router, please check your router management address in the manual or the router address and the default username and password on the back of the router (see [Figure 1])
2. Enter your username and password to log in to your router. Usually, the default username and password are both admin.
3. If you have changed your username and password, and you don’t remember your username and password, please follow How to reset the username and password of the router? Perform a router reset operation.
❕ Note: If you cannot login to the router interface via 192.168.1.113, please try another address, such as: 192.168.0.1 or 10.0.0.1. For details, please refer to the manual of the router or the description on the back of the router.
For the complete method of finding the router IP address, please refer to Q&A: How to find the router IP address?
Do as follows:
If you forget your login password, you will need to reset your wireless router or ADSL modem. You can find the default password of the router through the above method. If you still cannot find it, you can reset the router. The router has a hidden reset button. When the device is powered on, you can gently press the Reset button on the router for more than 10 seconds with a toothpick. Then release the button to restore the device to the factory configuration and automatically Restart. (see [Figure 2]).
Graphical example of correct router connection
For the complete method of logging into the router management interface, please refer to Q&A: How to login to the router interface.
Enter http://192.168.1.113 in the browser to display that the webpage cannot be opened. When the router login interface cannot be opened, the following figure is shown (see [Figure 4])
Do as follows:
1. Please make sure that the router and the computer are properly connected and the router's LAN port is on and the corresponding indicator is on according to [Figure 3]
2. Set the computer's IP to get it automatically
3.Check if the address you entered in the browser is the router management address (according to [Figure 1])
4. Check if the router port is modified: If remote management is enabled on the router and the management port of the router has been modified, you need to log in as http://management IP:nn, nn is the modified port number, such as: http://192.168.1.113:8080.
5. Check if the browser is set to the proxy mode. If the browser is set to the default automatic dialing or proxy server function, it will fail to login to the management interface.
6. Forced IP and MAC address binding is enabled on the router. If it is not set correctly, it will fail to login to the management interface. If forget the router management IP or port, it is recommended to reset the router to factory settings (according to [Figure 2]).
Reason for modification: unsafe, prevent from being blocked, not easy to remember, etc.
The operation is as follows: (see [Figure 5])
1. Enter the router control panel (open a browser on the computer connected to the router and enter the management address of the router)
2. Modify the wireless network name
The following uses Netgear router as an example: You can view or modify the settings in the routing settings-> wireless settings, the operation is as follows
The default login address is preset by your router, so you will have a login IP address or domain name when you get a new router. But users can modify it by themselves, which can effectively prevent others from tampering with your router information.
The operation is as follows: (see [Figure 6])
1. Log in to the router management panel, the address is 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.113 ("admin / admin" is the username and password)
2. Go to Advanced Settings-LAN Port Settings. The LAN port IP settings default to automatic (recommended), and can be modified to manual.
3. Modify the LAN port IP address to your own desired IP. For example, modify it to 192.168.2.1 or 192.168.3.1
4. After saving, restart the router and login to the router with the new address
💡 Tip: If you encounter any problems during this process, you can restore the router to factory settings so that all custom settings are restored to their original state.
If you encounter a network failure, but the router settings are difficult for you, or the problems you encounter do not require setting up a router, you can check the simple solutions we have prepared for you:
- What should I do if I cannot find the WiFi (Wireless Fidelity) signal?
- What should I do if I can find a WiFi network but cannot connect to the it?
- What should I do if the WiFi connection is normal but I cannot access the Internet?
- What should I do if the WiFi connection is normal but the mobile phone cannot access the Internet?
- What should I do if the WiFi connection is normal but the computer cannot access the Internet?
- What should I do if the WiFi connection is normal, mobile phones and computers can access the Internet, but other devices cannot access the Internet?
The IP address 192.168.1.113 belongs to the 192.168.0.0/16 IP segment in CIDR format. The starting IP and ending IP are 192.168.0.0–192.168.255.255. This IP address segment has a total of 65,536 IP addresses, the scope is Private network, Used for local communications within a private network.
Error Format: 192.168.l.113, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 192.168|1.113, 192.168 1.113, 192.168.l.1.113, 192.168.1113, 192.168.1.113.1.
Your router local/private IP is:
local/private IP Inquire
Router Private IP:
- How to use 192.168.1.113 to log in to the router's administration page?
- What are the reasons and solutions for 192.168.1.113 unable to access the router's administration page?
- What if I use 192.168.1.113 to log in to the router result in the login page of the Internet service provider?
- What is the username and password of routers using 192.168.1.113 as the login address?
- How to change the password of routers using 192.168.1.113 as the login address?
- How to restore the factory settings of routers using 192.168.1.113 as the login address?
🌐 IPv4 Location
|Internet Service Provider:||Private IP Address LAN|
|Usage Type:||RSV (Reserved) 🈯|
|Links:||http://192.168.1.113 / https://192.168.1.113|
|Whois Information:||Whois 192.168.1.113|
|Ping Speed:||Ping 192.168.1.113 (Wait 13 seconds after submit.)|
🌐 More Information
Private IP address 192.168.1.113 can also be called LAN IP, internal network IP, private network IP. Private IP 192.168.1.113 cannot directly connect to the Internet, you need to use an address translation (Network Address Translator, NAT) or proxy server to connect to the public Internet.
Compared with public IP addresses, private IP 192.168.1.113 is free and saves IP address resources, suitable for local area networks. Private IP 192.168.1.113 cannot be accessed directly through the Internet, so it is more secure than public IP addresses. Private IP 192.168.1.113 is usually used for home, school and corporate LAN.
The devices in the LAN (for example: computers, mobile phones, Internet TV, etc.) use dedicated IP and connect to the external network through a router. The router has an internal network IP and an external network IP, which act as an intermediate bridge. You can access the router management interface through the Intranet address for related settings. For details, refer to the manuals of various routers.
Desktop vs Mobile vs Tablet Market Share