You are here
What is the use of IP address locating?
The main function of the IP address location is to query the IP address of the computer (or mobile phone) connected to the network and its location.
The IP address is the basis for our Internet communication. Every networked computer must have an IP address. Querying the IP address can locate each machine present on the Internet to know the visitor\'s information.
1. The website can track the location of the visitors and determine the pages they are interested in through their IP addresses;
2. If a log record is requested from a user\'s Internet service provider, it can also be used to identify a particular user;
3. If there is an illegal act on the Internet, the law enforcement agency has the right to call the ISP (Internet Service Provider) in order to obtain the name and contact information of the owner of an IP address, thereby combating criminal activities.
- Does my IP address contain personal privacy?
- How can I hide my IP address?
- How can I change my IP address?
- What is an IP address?
- What is the use of IP address locating?
- What is the meaning of the IP address location information?
- What is the IP administrator Whois information?
- What is the use of IP administrator whois information?
- What is the meaning of IP administrator whois information?