http://220.127.116.11 Location and Privacy, Hide IP, Change IP
18.104.22.168 is a public IP address that will be assigned to a certain country or region's operator, located in a certain city. There may be various ports behind the IP 22.214.171.124 to provide various services. The most common It uses port 80 to provide Web browsing services. In this case, it is not necessary to remember the IP, but there is a corresponding domain name, and the corresponding IP is found through DNS resolution. In addition, the IP 126.96.36.199 may also be a device providing network services. Click http://188.8.131.52 to login the web admin interface (but you may not be able to log in because of the wrong IP or incorrect username and password).
Hostname: dns.googleIcon / Image Meaning Table
🌐 IPv4 Location
|Continent:||North America 🌎|
|Country Name:||United States of America 🇺🇸|
|City Name:||Mountain View|
IP Quantity Market Share
💡:The following are the major Internet service providers in United States, including their names, URLs, and phone numbers. If you want to know the details of a particular service provider’s introduction, social media, email, etc., you can click on the service provider’s name link to view details.
🗺 My Map
The location of your public IP address 184.108.40.206 information is displayed on the map as follows, accurate to the city: Mountain View, region: California, country: United States of America, latitude 37.405991 and longitude -122.078514 is only the geographical information of the city, not the exact location of the individual latitude and longitude. This site cannot guarantee that there are no errors, the results are for reference only.
➕ More Information
|Internet Service Provider:||Google LLC|
|Network Speed:||T1 (Company/T1) ⏱|
|Mobile Country Code:||-|
|Mobile Network Code:||-|
|Usage Type:||DCH (Data Center/Web Hosting/Transit) 💿|
|More:||220.127.116.11 Detail, 18.104.22.168 Whois|
Mobile Vendor Market Share
Personal privacy generally refers to the secrets of citizens who are unwilling to disclose or know about others (people outside a certain range) in their personal lives. For example, name, portrait, address, phone number, property, sexual orientation, health status, etc. The IP address does not reveal this personal privacy of the user, and the IP address only refers to the Internet to which people connect.
Each different Internet service has a different IP address, and the Internet Service Provider knows the name and address of the IP address that is linked to its user, but no one else can know the details.
But if the IP address is not hidden, anyone who knows how to find the IP address can find the IP address of the Internet user, but they can only find the IP address number.
However, this is often exploited by hackers who can use IP addresses to monitor the location of users and users, as well as a wealth of information about computers connected to the Internet, such as country of origin, state or province, region and city information. IP to determine.
What\'s more, if a user sends an email to someone who can detect personal information such as a home address, the recipient can use email and IP address to track your home address.
Integrated into the following two:
1. As long as there is an IP address on the Internet, generally, only the Internet service provider knows your IP address, and the IP address will not reveal your personal privacy. At most, it will reveal the approximate location of your location, without worrying too much;
2. Through your IP address can find your approximate location, generally to the city level, some IP can also be located at the block level, if you do not want others to know your approximate location, you can take hidden IP, change IP and other protection measures.
How can I hide my IP address?
First of all, why hide your IP address? The answer is simple, because the IP address may reveal the user\'s information. But beyond that, hiding IP addresses has the following benefits:
1. Hide their geographic location;
2. Prevent web tracking and avoid leaving a digital footprint;
3. Bypass any ban or blacklist of its IP address.
So how do you hide your IP address? Here are a few ways to summarize:
1. Proxy Server
2. Virtual Private Network (VPN)
3. SSH Secure Shell Protocol
The following are detailed:
First, Proxy Server
Proxy concept: Proxy, also known as a network proxy, is a special kind of network service that allows a network terminal (usually a client) to make an indirect connection with another network terminal (usually a server) through this service. Some network devices such as gateways and routers have network proxy functions. It is generally believed that the proxy service is beneficial to protect the privacy or security of the network terminal and prevent attacks.
In other words, the proxy server is basically another computer that acts as a hub through which Internet requests are handled. By connecting to a server, your computer sends your request to the proxy server, which then processes your request and returns what you want. In this way, it acts as an intermediary between your home machine (or cell phone) and the rest of the computers on the Internet. Connecting to the Internet through a proxy will not display your computer\'s home IP address, but will display the proxy server\'s IP to protect your privacy.
You can find it by any search engine such as Google, and type "Proxy List" and "Proxy Server" to find these proxy server providers. There are free agents and paid agents, generally recommended for payment, because paid agents are more reliable, faster and more secure.
Second, Virtual Private Network referred to as VPN
A virtual private network is a method for adding security and privacy to private and public networks, such as WiFi hotspots and the Internet. VPNs are most commonly used by enterprises to protect sensitive data, but the use of personal VPNs is becoming more and more popular. Using a VPN can better protect privacy because the user\'s initial IP address is replaced by an IP address from the VPN provider. This method allows the user to obtain an IP address from any gateway city provided by the VPN service. For example, you might be in Singapore, but with a VPN, you can show you in Beijing, Los Angeles, or any gateway city.
Security is the main reason why companies use VPN for many years. There are many more convenient ways to intercept network data, such as using WiFiSpoofing and Firesheep to crack information. It can be illustrated in such a way that the firewall protects your data information on the computer, and the VPN protects your data information on the network. VPNs use advanced encryption protocols and secure tunnelling techniques to encapsulate all online data transfers. With the increasing awareness of netizens\' security, more and more Internet users will choose to set up firewalls and update virus databases when they are connected. Evolving security threats and rising reliance on the Internet make VPN an important part of ensuring overall security. An integrity check ensures that no data is lost and the connection is not hijacked. This method is better than an agent because all traffic is protected.
How to set up a VPN?
Setting up a VPN is a simple process. It\'s usually as simple as entering a username and server address. Smartphones can be configured with PPTP and L2TP/IPsec protocols, and all major operating systems can be configured with PPTP VPN connections. The OpenVPN and L2TP/IPsec protocols require a small open-source application (OpenVPN) and certificate download respectively.
There are many ways to implement a VPN. There are four commonly used ones:
1. VPN server: In a large LAN, VPN can be implemented by setting up a VPN server in the network centre;
2. Software VPN: VPN can be implemented through dedicated software;
3. Hardware VPN: VPN can be implemented through dedicated hardware;
4. Integrated VPN: Some hardware devices, such as routers and firewalls, all contain VPN functions, but hardware devices that generally have VPN functions are usually more expensive than those without this function.
Windows as an example:
1. In the lower right corner of the desktop, click on Network Connections and select "Open Network Sharing Center";
2. In the dialogue window that pops up, select "Set up a new connection or network";
3. Select "Connect to Workspace", then select "Use my Internet connection (VPN), connect using the virtual private network (VPN) over the Internet", and then click "I will set up the Internet connection later";
4. In the "Internet Address", fill in the IP address provided by the VPN. After filling in the IP, do not care about other things, just click Next. Fill in the "VPN connection" with the target name;
5. Fill in the VPN username and password, do not fill in, click "Create";
6. Go to the connection setup here. Click "Close";
7. Go back to the desktop and right-click on "Network" -> "Properties", then click on "Change Adapter Settings" on the left;
8. Find the "VPN connection" just built and double-click to open;
9. Fill in the provided VPN username and password. The “domain” can be left blank. Then click on Properties -> Security;
10. In the "Data Encryption" section, select "Optional Encryption (can be connected without encryption)" and click "OK". VPN type is automatic, use these protocols to select CHAP, MS-CHAP v2;
11. The entire Windows VPN process is set up. Click "Connect" and you\'re done.
1. Open the phone\'s main menu and select “Settings”;
2. Select "Wireless and Network";
3. Select “Virtual Private Network Settings”;
4. Select "Add Virtual Private Network";
5. Select PPTP mode;
6. Enter the virtual private network name (such as VPN);
7. Fill in the server domain name and click "OK". Then press the menu button to save the settings;
8. Click to open the newly created connection, fill in the username and password, and click "Connect".
1. Open the system settings from the taskbar menu and select "Network";
2. Select "Add" in the new dialogue and select "VPN" from the drop-down menu;
3. Select the PPTP type from the VPN Type drop-down menu. Fill in the service name and click the "Create" button;
4. Select "Add Configuration" from the configuration drop-down menu.
5. Fill in the server address, user name;
6. Click the “Authentication Configuration” button, select the “Password” radio button in the pop-up dialog box, and enter the password.
7. Go back to the main settings box and click on “Apply” to save the settings.
Third, SSH (Secure Shell Protocol)
SSH is an acronym for Secure Shell, which is currently a more reliable protocol for providing security for remote login sessions and other network services. The SSH protocol can effectively prevent information leakage during remote management. By using SSH, you can encrypt all transmitted data and also prevent DNS spoofing and IP spoofing.
SSH alternative application: use SSH to do socks5 proxy.
1. Containing MyEntunnel;
2. Download PuTTY and extract it to the directory of the MyEntunnel program.
3. Run MyEntunnel.exe, set: SSH Server fill in the address or IP of SSH FTP, fill in the user name and password, click Connect, the small lock in the system bar turns green and the connection is successful;
4. Set up your browser. IE does not support the socks proxy, you can use the Firefox settings, open the Firefox proxy settings page, fill in the 127.0.0.1 port in the socks host to fill in the original settings, the default 7070;
5. After the setup is successful, open MyEntunnel. After successful connection, use the Firefox browser to access the Internet. The displayed IP address is the IP address of the proxy server, thus hiding the user\'s real IP address.
How can I change my IP address?
Have you ever encountered this situation, even if the computer in the LAN is wired or wirelessly connected, sometimes there will be no network access, there is a yellow exclamation point in the lower right corner, and you may also encounter bandwidth restrictions and restrictions by the network management. Browse and other situations, these operations are usually implemented for IP addresses. To solve these problems and get rid of the restrictions, you need to change the IP address. How do you change the IP address? Here are a few ways to summarize:
Method 1: Enter the modified IP address from the network and the sharing center (take Windows system as an example)
1. Click the network connection icon in the lower right corner of the taskbar, and click the "Open Network and Sharing Center" link in the window that opens;
2. Click the "Local Area Connection" link in the View Active Network column.
3. Open the "Local Area Connection Status" dialog box and click the "Properties" button.
4. Open the "Local Area Connection Properties" dialog box. On the "Network" tab, double-click the "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" item in the following item list box.
5. Open the "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties" dialog box. Under the "General" tab, you can set and modify the IP address and DNS server.
Generally, you can choose to obtain an IP address automatically. (Note: Automatically obtain IP address: After selecting this option, each time the system is booted, it will be automatically assigned to a dynamic IP address from the DHCP server. This address is the public IP address, which is the address information of the local computer in the WAN)
Method 2: The router modifies the IP address (see the router manual for the IP address, user name, and password of the login management interface)
1. Open the Internet Explorer browser (or any browser), type the management IP address of the router in the address bar (for example: 192.168.1.1), and press the Enter key.
2. Enter the username and password and click the "OK" button to log in to the router.
3. Expand the "Network Parameters → LAN Port Settings" item in the blue area on the left side;
4. You can modify the IP address by setting the interface on the LAN port. Click the “Save” button when you are finished.
Method 3: Use a proxy server
If you just want to access a web page, such as a web-based forum, etc., you might want to use a proxy server and use the IP address assigned by the proxy.
If it\'s not technical, you can\'t solve it, try contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and asking if they can change your IP address.