You are here
Private Internet Access VPN：A super wise choice for keeping your high-level privacy and security!
Launched in 2010, Private Internet Access (usually abbreviated as PIA) has over a decade of expertise in the VPN industry. It is also one of the best-reviewed and highest-rated VPN services in existence. PIA VPN headquarters in the united states now belongs to Kape technology.
PIA VPN is known for its focus on privacy and security. Besides, I find it is always well-priced with a 30-day money-back guarantee. For people who are seeking cost-effective VPN service, I really think it is a good choice!
How many subscription plans does Private Internet Access provide?
Private Internet Access provides 3 subscription plans including 1 month, 6 months, and 24 months. The price is always fair, and now is on Halloween special sale! Below is the current pricing on the PIA website.
2 years + 2 months free plan -- Best deal
$56.94 （$2.19/Month） Discount 82%
6 months plan -- Save
$45 （$7.5/Month） Discount 37%
1 month plan -- Try
$11.99/Month Discount 0%
The PIA VPN is always customer-centered, its mobile apps for iOS and Android offer a 7-day free trial period during which you can test out the PIA VPN and decide if it's right for you. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all subscription plans if you're less than satisfied with your PIA VPN experience. No tricks.
What are the features of Private Internet Access VPN?
- VPN servers: 3000+ high-speed VPN servers located in 84 countries
- Supported protocols: OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, and WireGuard, SOCKS5 proxy
- Data Collection: No activity logs
- Online Protection: Antivirus, ad & malware blocking
- Simultaneous connections: 10 devices
- Supported operating devices: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Smart TVs, Linux, or even routers
- Security: Industry-leading security & encryption (128-bit and 256-bit AES)
- Customer support: 24/7 live chat, email,real experts
- Money back guarantee: Full refund within 30 days
- IP Address: Dedicated IP
- Advanced Features: Kill switch, split tunneling, port forwarding
What are the pros & cons of Private Internet Access VPN?
- Large DNS server network
- Good compatibility, supported multiple operating devices
- Blazing-fast VPN connection（up to 10 Gbps）
- Solid encryption and extra security features
- DNS leak protection
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Strict no-logging policy
- Support multi-hop
- Support P2P and unrestricted torrenting
- Unblock multiple streaming sites including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu, etc.
- Super affordable price
- Based in the US (bad privacy jurisdiction)
- Customer support is hit-or-miss
- No free version
How to use Private Internet Access VPN?
1. Sign up for a Private Internet Access account. You can get the service by clicking Private Internet Access VPN subscription plan. I suggest you try to subscribe for a longer period of time, which will give you the lowest monthly price. Then enter your payment information to create an account.
2. Set up PIA VPN. Private Internet Access supports numerous versions of its VPN solution that are specifically tailored to devices and operating systems, click to download Private Internet Access VPN to choose your systems to complete the download and installation.
3. Log in to Private Internet Access and connect. Open your PIA VPN app and fill in your username, and password to log in, then you can click the large yellow power button in the middle of the screen to activate the service. Once the connection is established, the power button will turn green and the application will list the VPN Server's IP. You are now able to start browsing freely and securely.
What reviews does Private Internet Access VPN get?
workablob：This is fantastic. I was on BTGuard. The 'Kill-Switch' option in PIA is great for when the VPN cuts off. It stays connected figuratively forever. The price is more inline with my budget. The speed is also much better. I got 2 Mo. free with the next 2 years for less than $60.00 in total.
Bree：Private Internet Access works perfectly and is easy to use. There's lots of VPNs out there to choose from, but most others seem to be more costly. Personally, I don't know all in the ins and outs of VPNs, but I can confidently say after 4 years of using PIA, that if you're looking for a VPN that is reliable, intuitive, and costs less, then you can't go wrong with this one.
Jim V：Been a customer for several years and PIA has always been up and running. The few times I have had problems (due to my own fault mostly) they were there to support me. I think I'll be a customer for a long time, assuming they keep prices competitive.
Nylar：I'm a linux user and I've moved from one vpn to another over the years trying to find the best system and PIA is it. Its one of the few VPN's i've found that offer a great linux interface as well as android and windows functionality. All the apps are virtually the same so theres no confusion and the security and features offered by PIA destroy the competition for the $.