You are here
Surfshark VPN：Secure your digital life, worth trying!
Surfshark was established in 2018. Thanks to its powerful technology, stable VPN performance, and always providing users with truly high-quality services, Surfshark is young but rising quickly. Countless users claim that they have had a good experience with Surfshark and their privacy has effectively protected when surfing the Internet. Their good experience motivates more people to try and promote Surfshark.
If you are still wondering which VPN to choose, give Surfhark a try. I believe it will not let you down because no matter that in terms of security, reliability, speed, ease of use, etc. and every aspect, Surfshark performs well and is a truely all-around VPN that protects your digital life!
How many subscription plans does Surfshark provide?
Surfshark provides 3 subscription plans including 1 month, 12 months, and 24 months. I personally think that a 6-month plan added will be better to meet more users' time needs to VPN. Among them, the 24-month plan is the most savings. Below is the current pricing on the Surfshark website.
24 months + 2 months free plan -- Best deal
$53.28 （$2.05/Month） Save 84%
12 months plan -- Save
$47.88 （$3.99/Month） Save 69%
1 month plan -- Try
$12.95/Month Save 0%
As you can see, the price is cheap, and you will be able to save more just need to enter a valid coupon code. Surfshark provides 30 day money-back guarantee if you aren’t 100% satisfied with their service, so don't hesitate to have a try.
What are the features of Surfshark VPN?
- VPN servers: 3200+ high-speed VPN servers located in 100 countries
- Supported protocols: OpenVPN,IKEv2,WireGuard
- Data collection：No activity logs
- Online Protection: Ad-blocking
- Simultaneous connections: Unlimited devices
- Supported operating devices: Available on all major platforms including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS, Linux or even Smart TVs
- Security: Industry-leading security & encryption (256-bit AES encryption)
- Customer support: 24/7 live chat, email, talk with an expert
- Money back guarantee: 30 days
- Advanced Features: Kill switch, Split tunneling, Private DNS & leak protection, IP Rotator, NoBorders mode, MultiHop servers
What are the pros & cons of Surfshark VPN?
- Large DNS server network
- Good compatibility, supported multiple operating devices
- Solid encryption and extra security features
- Blazing fast speeds (up to 10Gbit servers)
- DNS leak protection
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Strict no-logging policy
- Unblocks all major streaming services including Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, etc.
- Secure P2P at all time
- P2P-optimized servers for torrenting
- Easy to install & use
- Incredibly affordable price
- Great customer support, risk-free
- Static IP address
- Ad-blocker is slower
- Apple product apps are slightly weaker
How to use Surfshark VPN?
1. Get a Surfshark account. You must subscribe a Surfshark VPN plan first to get the account. Surfshark website offers different plans, you can choose one and fill in the information to complete the subscription.
2. Set up Surfshark VPN. Surfshark supports applications on a variety of devices, click to download Surfshark VPN to choose your system to complete the download and installation.
3. Log in to Surfshark. Open your Surfshark VPN app and fill in the username, and password to log in. Then you can tap "Connect" and the app will connect you to the fastest VPN server available. If your connection is successful, you should see the "Connected" status.
What reviews does Surfshark get?
PCMAG.COM：Surfshark more than proves its worth with a large collection of privacy tools, an excellent app, and unlimited device.
Dr. Jonathan Fernandez：I've been using @surfshark as my VPN for the past few days. I must say I'm very happy with their product, very easy to use, very good subscription plans. And I can use it across multiple devices with the same subscription.
Runo Huitula：I had the 2 year VPN plan. The VPN works great, connects quickly and stays connected. Never had any problems with it. The plan I took was cheap and I was happy with it！I only had to contact the customer service once, but that was a good experience as well. Customer service agent Klara was very nice and answered my questions quickly. I'm looking forward to using Surfshark again later.
Zee：Very fast and friendly service. I requested to convert my subscription to two years, it costs the same as the annual one, thru the chat service. They responded in less than a minute saying it was done. What more can you ask for.