IP: 192.168.2.105 Login Page Username Password
- How to use 192.168.2.105 to log in to the router's administration page?
- What are the reasons and solutions for 192.168.2.105 unable to access the router's administration page?
- What if I use 192.168.2.105 to log in to the router result in the login page of the Internet service provider?
- What is the username and password of routers using 192.168.2.105 as the login address?
- How to change the password of routers using 192.168.2.105 as the login address?
- How to restore the factory settings of routers using 192.168.2.105 as the login address?
Through the above introduction, we know that 192.168.2.105 is generally the login administration address of the routers, so how to log in to the administration page? 3 simple steps to get it done, please see the following introduction.
- a. Connect your computer/mobile phone to the router via a network cable or WIFI hotspot.
- b. Open your usual web browser, such as Edge, Chrome, etc. Enter 192.168.2.105 in the address bar of your browser and press "Enter" or directly click here http://192.168.2.105, the page will be directed to the user login panel of the router administration.
- c. Enter the corresponding user name and password on the login page, click the "Login" button, and you should be able to log in to manage and set up your router normally.
Note: Different brands and models of routers may not have the same login administration address, so before logging into its administration interface, you need to know the actual administration address of your router. There is usually a label at the bottom of the router, through which you can view the login information of the router, as shown in the following figure:
Among them, 192.168.2.105 is the usual IP address of routers. Now there are many routers that use English letters as their login addresses, such as: melogin.cn, falogin.cn, tplogin.cn, miwifi.com, etc. The information behind the management page, router IP, login address, login IP and other options in the general label is the administration address of the router. However, the administration address can be modified. If you use the original address to log in after being modified, you will not be able to log in. So, how to check the latest router IP address? You can connect a computer or mobile phone to the WIFI signal of the router and view it through the computer and mobile phone. For specific methods, please refer to the article: How to find the router IP address?
2. What are the reasons and solutions for 192.168.2.105 unable to access the router's administration page?
As we have said above, 192.168.2.105 is the login address for managing router settings, so what should I do if 192.168.2.105 cannot open the router's login page? Here we will introduce the reasons and solutions for the inability of 192.168.2.105 to access the router's administration interface when using a computer to setup routers. You can try the following methods if encountering similar problems.
The reasons why 192.168.2.105 cannot open the router's setup interface can be roughly divided into the following 5 points:
(1) Improper local IP of the computer
If you have set the local IP of the computer before, but because of improper settings, it will lead to the problem that you cannot log in to the router. The solution is to set the IP address of the computer to be obtained automatically. The following takes Win10 system as an example to teach you how to set the local IP as automatic acquisition.
- a. First, right-click the "Start" button of Win10→ select "Network Connections" and open it.
- b. Right-click "Local Area Connection" and select "Properties" to open.
- c. Then select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and continue to click "Properties".
- d. Finally, select "Obtain an IP address automatically" → "Obtain DNS server address automatically" → click "OK".
If the computer's IP address has not been set before, and it is automatically obtained by default, you can ignore this problem.
(2) Router connection problem
Use the network cable to connect the computer, modem and router correctly, as shown below:
Connect the external telephone line or optical fiber to the modem first, and then use the network cable to connect the modem to the WAN port of the router. A laptop or mobile phone can be directly connected to the router through WIFI. If it is a desktop computer, you need to use a network cable to connect the router's LAN port to the computer.
(3) Network cable problem
If there is a problem with the network cable used to connect the computer to the router, such as a bad cable or aging crystal head, then 192.168.2.105 will certainly fail to open router's setup interface, so you must make sure the cable is available for normal use. If you have spare cables at home, you can replace it with an intact one, plug it in tight, and then try again to see if using 192.168.2.105 can log in to router's setup page. In addition, if there is a problem with the network cable, you can see the network icon in the lower right corner of the computer will display abnormally.
You can pay attention to the icon or directly run "Ping 192.168.2.105" through CMD command on the computer to see whether the connection between the computer and the router is normal.
(4) URL input error in browser
Many browsers have large search boxes in their home page (such as Google, Bing, Baidu, etc.), and people are used to entering 192.168.2.105 in the search box, which is definitely not to open the login page. The correct location to enter 192.168.2.105 should be the address bar in the browser, that is, the top of the browser, where the URL is displayed. The correct position is shown in the following figure:
(5) Router setup problem
Some users mistakenly believe that the IP addresses of all routers are 192.168.2.105, but in fact, not all routers'default login IP is 192.168.2.105, the address may vary with different brand and model routers. If the IP address of your router is not 192.168.2.105 at all, then you will definitely not be able to open the router's setup page with this IP. Therefore, you need to confirm whether the IP address of your router is 192.168.2.105, which can be found at the default IP address (URL) information on the bottom label of the router.
Another situation is that the router's default IP address has been modified. Some users may initially modify the default address of the router in order to increase the security of the router, and after the modification, 192.168.2.105 will not work, you need to use the modified login address. To view the real login address of the router, please check following steps:
- a. Right-click the "Start" button of Win10 → select "Network Connections" to open.
- b. Right-click "Local Area Connection" → select "Status" to open.
- c. Click "Details".
- d. Find the IP address behind "IPv4 Default Gateway", which is the real login IP of the router.
The above are the common reasons and solutions for 192.168.2.105 unable to open the router's setup interface. If you have checked all the previous problems and still cannot open it, you can reset the router to factory settings first, and then try to log in again. For the method of resetting the router to factory settings, please refer to: How to restore the factory settings of routers using 192.168.2.105 as the login address?
3. What if I use 192.168.2.105 to log in to the router result in the login page of the Internet service provider?
Entering 192.168.2.105 in the browser's address bar should show the router's login interface, but finally the login interface of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) is displayed. What is the reason? What is the login address of the router and how to enter the login interface of the router?
If your router's administration address is indeed 192.168.2.105, but it opens the ISP's broadband login interface, it may be due to the following reasons:
(1) There is an IP address conflict between the router and modem
The default IP address of the modem provided by the ISP is 192.168.2.105, and the IP address of the router is also 192.168.2.105. At this time, there is an IP address conflict, which may lead to open 192.168.2.105 appearing the ISP's broadband login interface.
Solution: modify the IP address of the router as follows:
- a. First, unplug the network cable connecting the WAN port of the router to the modem, and only connect the computer to the LAN port of the router. As shown below:
- b. Enter 192.168.2.105 in the address bar of your browser to log in to the router's setup page.
- c. On the router's setup page, find "LAN port setup" (some routers also called "LAN setup" or "Internal network setup"), and modify the IP address (for example, modify it to: 192.168.2.1), as shown in the following figure:
- d. After modifying the IP address of the router, connect the WAN port of the router to the modem. Then use the modified IP address to open the login interface of the router.
Don't worry that there is no way to set up the router if your computer can't access the Internet after unplugging the router's WAN port network cable. Because when setting up the router, you don't need the computer to be able to access the Internet, just connect your computer to the LAN port of the router with a network cable, or connect your laptop/mobile phone to the router through WIFI, and you can open the setup page to configure the router.
(2) The IP address of the router has been modified
If the user does not know the router's IP address has been modified, and still enters the default 192.168.2.105, the ISP's login page may appear.
Solution: enter the modified IP address to open the login interface of the router. We can determine the real IP address of the router by checking computer's local connection (Ethernet) address. As shown in the figure below, the IP address behind the IPv4 default gateway is the real IP address of the router.
That is, now you need to enter 192.168.3.1 in the browser to open the router login interface.
① The login IP address of the router can be modified manually.
② At present, some routers have the function of automatically modifying the IP address. When the WAN port of the router is connected to the modem, the router automatically detects that its own IP address is the same as modem's, and the router will automatically modify its own IP address, so as to avoid conflict with the modem's IP address.
With so much introduced above, you may be wondering which brands of routers use 192.168.2.105 as the default login address and what are their default usernames and passwords. This site collects the default login username and password used by popular router brands and models in the market. The following is a list of usernames and passwords for routers using 192.168.2.105 as the login address. We have analyzed them according to the availability rate, and the data is for reference only.
In order to ensure network security and prevent others from rubbing the network, we usually need to change the default user name and password of the router. The following will introduce how to log in to 192.168.2.105 to change the password, including changing the router's login password and changing the wireless network password (WIFI password).
(1) Change the router's login password
If you know the password, first connect the computer or mobile phone to the router through a network cable or wireless signal, enter 192.168.2.105 in the browser's address bar to open the router's login page, then enter the default router username and password and click the "OK" button to successfully log in to the router's setup interface. Here you can click "Advanced" → "Administration" → " Set Password"，enter the original username and password, new username and new password, and apply it.
After changing the administrator login password of the router, you can successfully log in only when you enter the modified password correctly. Therefore, you must remember the modified password. It is best to use a sticky note to record it and paste it to the back of the router to avoid forgetting the password and unable to log into the router.
(2) Change the wireless network password (WIFI password)
Changing the wireless network password (WIFI password) is similar to changing the router's login password. After successfully logging in to the router using 192.168.2.105, click "Advanced" → "Setup" → "Wireless Setup"and select "WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK"，enter PSK password (WIFI password) and apply it.
3 authentication types: automatic selection, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK. There is basically no difference between the 3 types. Just select automatic.
3 encryption algorithms: automatic selection, TKIP, AES. AES encryption algorithm is generally recommended.
If the router settings are messed up and can't access the Internet normally, how to reset the router and restore the factory settings by using 192.168.2.105 to log in to the router administration page? Generally speaking, there are 2 ways to restore factory settings:
（1）Use 192.168.2.105 to log in to router's administration page to restore the factory settings
- a. Open the browser of your computer or mobile phone, enter 192.168.2.105 in the browser's address bar and press “Enter”, then enter the username and password to successfully log in to the router administration page.
- b. Different brands and models of routers have different menu and button names on the administration page. Here take router "NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 R8000" as an example，find "Advanced" → "Administration" → "Backup Settings"，as shown below:
- c. Click the "Revert to Factory Default Settings" button, a dialog box will appear, asking if you are sure to restore the factory settings to avoid misoperation and affect the normal Internet access. As shown below:
- d. Click the "OK" button，the router will reboot automatically. After reboot, the router will be restored to factory settings.
This method can only be operated under knowing the router's username and password. If you have forgotten them, don't worry, we have another method to reset the router, let's go ahead.
(2) Press RESET button to restore factory settings
Find the RESET button on the back of the wireless router. This button generally has two forms, one is a protruding button that can be pressed directly, and the other is a small hole shaped button, which requires a paper clip, pin and other fine-pointed objects to be inserted into the hole and pressed continuously. When the router is powered on, press and hold for about 10 seconds, all the indicators are on and then all off. After waiting for a few seconds, the router starts working again, which means it has been restored to the factory setting successfully.
① The router cannot be powered off when restoring to factory settings, otherwise it may damage the router's hardware.
② After the router is restored to factory settings, all settings will be lost. You need to set up the router again to access the Internet normally, so please be cautious to restore factory settings.
- What can 192.168.2.105 do?
- How to log in 192.168.2.105 IP address?
- How to reset the username and password of the router?
- What if the router management interface cannot be opened?
- How to modify the wireless WIFI password and wireless network name?
- How to modify the IP address of the login router?
Special warning: Router initialization will lose all setting information. If you don’t know much about router settings, don’t try it lightly. You can ask someone familiar with it to help.
If you still have any network issues that cannot be resolved, you can also contact us.
🌐 IPv4 Location
|Internet Service Provider:||Private IP Address LAN|
|Usage Type:||RSV (Reserved) 🈯|
|Links:||http://192.168.2.105 / https://192.168.2.105|
|Whois Information:||Whois 192.168.2.105|
|Ping Speed:||Ping 192.168.2.105 (Wait 13 seconds after submit.)|
🔧 IP Tools
🔢 IP NumberDescription of IP Address in Binary, Decimal and Hexadecimal Description of IP Address Class A/B/C/D/E and Network ID, Host ID
- IP Number: 3232236137
- IP Decimal: 192.168.2.105 (192.168.002.105)
- IP Hexadecimal: c0.a8.2.69 (c0.a8.02.69)
- IP Octet: 300.250.2.151 (300.250.002.151)
- IP Binary: 11000000.10101000.10.1101001 (11000000.10101000.00000010.01101001)
- IP Reverse: 220.127.116.11 (3f.57.fd.97)
- IP Antitone: 18.104.22.168 (69.2.a8.c0)
- IP First Byte: 192.*.*.*
- IP First Two Bytes: 192.168.*.*
- IP First Three Bytes: 192.168.2.*
- IP Previous: 192.168.2.104
- IP Next: 192.168.2.106
- IP v6: ::ffff:192.168.2.105 (::ffff:c0a8:269)